
Kylie was SO sweet today when she met her baby cousin. Aunt Erin helped her hold him and Kylie loved it! She would talk extra quiet and really sweet to him.
Sweet and funny things she kept saying,
"I love you."
"You are really soft."
"I like you."
"This is my mom and I'm Kylie."
"How are you?"
"Why are you sleeping?"
"Can you walk?"
Before we went to visit the baby Kylie asked me, "Is my baby cousin in the world yet?" I told her no and then she asked me something I wasn't prepared for......
"How does he come into the world momma?"
Uhhhhhh.......Aunt Becca goes to the hospital and then they get him out.
"How do they get him out?"
Uhhhhh......Aunt Becca has to push him out (and then I kind of look like I'm squatting and well you can imagine what I did).
"Like this?" (She does what I did with a lot more gusto. hahahaha)
Uhhhhhh.......yea. (Secretly hoping this would be the end of this discussion. Thankfully and surprisingly it was!)
When it was time to head out the door Kylie wanted to bring a few things for the ride, one very important item - her camera! That's my girl! ;)
"I want to take pictures of the baby. And if he cries then I'll just tell him I'm sorry."
Kylie took pictures of everything and everybody, especially the baby! After every picture she would say, "Gotcha!" And try to show it to him! hahaha.
Kylie loves her baby cousin!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment